Lessons of Hope

A chance to share your reflections on the Resurrection stories and grow together, hosted by Kristi Kadlecek

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Week 2/ February 22nd - February 28th/ Chapter 2 Unlikely Witnesses

Posted by Kristi Kadlecek at 6:19 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Book Study

Book Study

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (35)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Chapter 2 - I'm A Most Unlikely Witness
      • Chapter Two:  Unlikely Witnesses Oh, how I loved t...
      • Chapter Two: Not as Those Who Have No Hope
      • Unlikely Witnesses This is a great chapter title....
      • Week 2/ February 22nd - February 28th/ Chapter 2 ...
      • This morning I woke to thoughts of Jesus and his e...
      • Chapter 1 -- As I reflect on Christ's resurrectio...
      • Old Hat - Reflections on Chapter 1
      • Reflections over Chapter 1 I loved reading Amy's...
      • Resurrection Lessons Under the Snow - Chapter 1 Re...
      • Let's Get Started!! Chapter 1
      • Welcome to A Desperate Faith

Search This Blog

Kristi Kadlecek February 2015. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.