Monday, March 23, 2015

Followship!!

Fellowship has always been a tough one for me.  I'm so content being alone with my husband (and vise versa...as long as he gets time in the woods) .  Ironically, we landed at a huge church were it was easy to slide in and out...perfect for us!!! That is until the work of the Holy Spirit guided me to pray for our relationships with others.  Then the power of answered prayer kicked in!  I found myself making new friends (Kristi) and eventually Bob and I started attending a Home Adult Bible Study.  This was super uncomfortable for us but we've stuck with it and have developed wonderful, deep relationships over the years.  Scripture tells us that we are to meet together to spur one another on...But...as much as I love our ABF and my other Christain friends...often I just don't feel like getting together or letting others get too close.    So, I say this because revealing our secrets allows the truth to be known. So I cintinue to "press on" and ask God to not only change my heart but my desire to stop shutting others out and just maybe thru it all I could be an encourager to someone else as well! 

So, Kristi thanks for doing this book and blog ... Once again I was reluctant to step out but am grateful for this forum !!!

Keep pressing on. I know God will working in all things!!
Love & Blessings!!!
Michele

(Last weeks reading..just a little behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.