Lessons of Hope

A chance to share your reflections on the Resurrection stories and grow together, hosted by Kristi Kadlecek

Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Desperate Faith

Chapter Five:  Sensory Appeal

March 15th-21st

Posted by Kristi Kadlecek at 1:54 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Book Study

Book Study

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (35)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Although the song Michele listed didn't work here,...
      • Check out this playlist on YouTube: I light of ev...
      • Wondering if I love Him (Chapter 7)
      • Chapter 7- Beach Fires/ March 29th - April 4th
      • For Our Sake I guess I've always thought that if ...
      • Doubting Voices Thank you, Jo, for this chapte...
      • Thomas the Doubter!  Boy can I relate to him!! ...
      • Chapter 6 - Doubting Voices/ March 22-28th
      • Followship!! Fellowship has always been a tough ...
      • Sensory Appeal.  It's Sunday morning(I'm home from...
      • Michele BonfertMarch 14, 2015 at 5:34 AM. Reposte...
      • A Desperate Faith Chapter Five:  Sensory Appeal ...
      • Where is my Focus?
      • The Emmaus Road, for me, changes during our lifeti...
      • A Desperate Faith-Chapter 4/ Teachable Moments M...
      • I saw the Drop Box film last night.  This movie, t...
      • Reading stories of slavery has always stirred me u...
      • March 1- 6th/  Chapter 3  Name's Sake
    • ►  February (12)

Search This Blog

Kristi Kadlecek February 2015. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.