Doubting Voices
Thank you, Jo, for this chapter in your book. What a sweet story of Chris reading to you "The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe". But then Lucy is faced with those that doubt her story and the women at the tomb are faced with the disciples doubting their story of the empty tomb. In walks Thomas who it seems doubts just about everything he is told. I'm afraid that I am more like Thomas than I care to admit. My husband has asked me more than once if I was born in Missouri the "show me" state! They say that "seeing is believing" but that isn't always true. That is where faith steps in and I have my Father in Heaven to have a personal relationship with like no other.
I thank the Lord for walking beside me and showing His great love for me every day!
What a wonderful gift we Christians have in Jesus.
Thank you, Kristi, taking the time to organize this great study. I am so enjoying this book and reading all of your great blogs!
Toots
Thanks for posting! I'm so glad you're enjoying the read.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting! I'm so glad you're enjoying the read.
ReplyDelete